VPLA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW MEMBERS - POST HERE FIRST

+15
TheChief
Tex
Fritz
AlexD
MindAsh
Kenz1010
SeekerOfKnowledge
Jim78
VITO88
Soldier68
majer
jmintuck1912
Landsend
CanSol
Zervan
19 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

NEW MEMBERS - POST HERE FIRST - Page 4 Empty Re: NEW MEMBERS - POST HERE FIRST

Post by Landsend Fri May 03, 2019 8:54 am

Alex,

Welcome on board, looking forward to reading your posts in the near future. Your experience mirrors mine in that I, too, have believed in reincarnation since my early teens, but didn't start getting memories till a couple of years ago in my mid-twenties.
Landsend
Landsend
Admin

https://vpla.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekerOfKnowledge Fri May 03, 2019 11:10 am

Welcome, Alex.

Interesting... it is the same for me. I believed in reincarnation since my teens but didn't get any actual memories until my twenties. Late twenties in my case.
SeekerOfKnowledge
SeekerOfKnowledge

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenz1010 Fri May 03, 2019 6:39 pm

Welcome Alex.
Kenz1010
Kenz1010

Back to top Go down

Post by Fritz Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:12 am

Hello everyone. I saw the link to the forum in Landsend's signature in Carol Bowman's forum and since I like his posts I thought about checking this place out. I'm not from Vietnam but from WWII and I also remember another life where I was a British soldier fighting in Africa in 1872. I've believed in reincarnation since I was a teenager and started having (or recognizing) memories about 14 years ago.
Fritz
Fritz

Back to top Go down

Post by Landsend Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:07 am

Hey Fritz,

Welcome on board. I’ll add you to the main forums so you can access the content here. We have recently expanded to focus on all conflicts. Which reminds me that I need to update the forum rules to reflect that. Look forward to hearing more from you.

Best
Landsend
Landsend
Landsend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CanSol Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:14 pm

Welcome aboard Tex, you should now have full access
CanSol
CanSol
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Landsend Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:15 pm

Welcome on board, enjoy the ride. :dustoff

Landsend
Landsend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tex Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:20 pm

Thanks for allow me on board! Sorry I didn't arrived here first. I'm not much familiar with forums and it can be a little messy for me (I'm not digital born Smile ) but its great to be here. Another trooper for the Airborne!
Tex
Tex

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChief Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:54 pm

What's up brothers!
Chief here, formerly Sgt. Mixter. Or Lurch as the boys called me.
Thanks for having me.

TheChief

Back to top Go down

Post by CanSol Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:01 pm

Welcome
Glad to see you finally active here
CanSol
CanSol
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Landsend Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:50 pm

:dustoff
Landsend
Landsend
Admin

Back to top Go down

NEW MEMBERS - POST HERE FIRST - Page 4 Empty SoulSearcher intro

Post by Soulsearcher Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:24 pm

Hi VPLA Members:

I suspect I might give my current-life identity away to at least some of you by explaining in full my reincarnation-related interest, experiences and activities, but I will anyway and trust it and everything else I write here will be kept in confidence.

I believed in reincarnation in a very repressed way from about seven or eight, explored it in a vague way doing emotional healing by muscle-testing in the 90s when I was in my 30s, but got really interested when I had my first adult past-life memory in 2000, followed by many more in subsequent years, mostly concentrating on one life, the one I apparently needed most help about.  I’ve been remembering and verifying ever since, with a hiatus between about 2009 and late 2011.  In this time I learned that my this-life reincarnation story did not start at age seven, but as a pre-schooler, when I drew hundreds of drawings of pre-firearms battles with realism that was highly unusual for a child that young.  My mother, who had no notion of childrens’ past-life memories, thought it was an indication of something very wrong with me, and tried to root it out of me by some brutal means, including destroying all of my drawings except a few she kept.  I learned from reading a book by Carol Bowman after I got my first memories that artistic children sometimes illustrate theirs, and put two and two together. That was the most healing moment in my life, the realization that there was nothing wrong with me.

In 2015, I joined a Facebook group owned by James G Matlock, who I would say is the leading living reincarnation research expert, his specialty more analysis and theory than fieldwork.  Taking his 15-week course, I was so struck and amazed by the work of Ian Stevenson and other researchers and their findings that I got into the field myself, publishing my first paper last year.  I am alone in the field in specializing in adult cases as the others generally prefer child cases.  I have also written numerous entries for the Psi Encyclopedia (I'm too new to include links, but google it) about reincarnation and other parapsychological topics.  I have more entries, papers and multiple book projects in the works.  Career-wise, I am mostly a freelance writer.

I will be participating in this group not as a researcher but as an experiencer, though if I think some of the knowledge I’ve gained as a researcher or as a 20-year observer of adult cases on online reincarnation communities might be useful to someone, I’ll happily provide it.  

I never, ever, ever publish cases or quote anything without the consent of the author/experiencer.

Thanks and congratulations to Landsend and whomever else was involved in setting up this forum.  It seems like a good, well-run, safe PL space.

--

Soulsearcher

Back to top Go down

Post by CanSol Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:45 am

Welcome
We keep it small here on purpose so that everyone here gets the safety of knowing who's who and can share as much or little as he or she wants
In my case basically everything that I remember is on here, you might also be interested in the mugshot thread where there are some that look quite similar to their former selves (hint: I'm basically identical to my WWII self)
I too recall things since childhood and increased over the years

This is not a very active forum, people drop in and out on an as need basis and that's just fine
Posting links will come with time as it's a precaution against spammers
CanSol
CanSol
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Landsend Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:59 am

Welcome on board! We are glad to have you here with us. As CanSol says, we are a small, semi-active community. We have had bursts of activity based on folks coming and going over on the Carol Bowman forums (where all of us migrated from), and also a few blips based on some internal incidents that occurred with members here. I tried to introduce some of the German PL folks to the forum, but they were cautious about joining thinking we would be too 'allied', I do understand them, though they'd be welcomed here. Both me and CanSol didn't get on with MPL for similar reasons.

I only wish I had more time to expand this place, have been thinking about starting up my own private server, etc. but running costs, times, and activity don't justify the means at the moment. Anyway, have always considered this a long term project. Whenever I meet someone with strong PL memories of war, I advise them to join here and see that they are normal.

We also have a Facebook group! It's smaller than here, as not all the folks have Facebook, but you're welcome to join that, too.
Landsend
Landsend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva1942 Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:47 pm

Hi all,

I’m Eva1942. Most know me from Carol Bowman’s Forum. Used to be on a private forum like this, until I was told that I was being too estoteric(sp?) so I ressurected my account on the Bowman Forum. Found this in one of Landsend’s signatures.

Have a German WWII PL one half as a persecuted Jew, the other in the SS. Have American Civil War lifetime too.

Eva Smile
Eva1942
Eva1942

Back to top Go down

Post by CanSol Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:56 am

Welcome Eva
You should now have full access
CanSol
CanSol
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Landsend Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:17 am

Welcome onboard, Eva. Looking fwd to hearing more from you, I recognise your name from the Bowman forum. Simultaneous lives are a topic that is underdeveloped, I'm not entirely sure how it works or even if it works the same way as usual reincarnation or if there are other elements of psi/memory transfer at work. We've discussed it here, CanSol was a twin and almost died at birth so we've put the 'replacement reincarnation' w/ memory transfer as an option, too. What are your thoughts on that? We should start up a thread dedicated to simultaneous lives.
Landsend
Landsend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Landsend Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:58 pm

Everyone welcome girlinblue to the forums. You should be able to access the main content now. +1
Landsend
Landsend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva1942 Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:37 pm

Landsend wrote:Welcome onboard, Eva. Looking fwd to hearing more from you, I recognise your name from the Bowman forum. Simultaneous lives are a topic that is underdeveloped, I'm not entirely sure how it works or even if it works the same way as usual reincarnation or if there are other elements of psi/memory transfer at work. We've discussed it here, CanSol was a twin and almost died at birth so we've put the 'replacement reincarnation' w/ memory transfer as an option, too. What are your thoughts on that? We should start up a thread dedicated to simultaneous lives.

Hi Landsend!

What I meant by halves is that my twin soul and I were in Third Reich Germany together. I discovered both of these lifetimes with the help of my Spirit Guides, with my twin’s lifetime more ‘famous’ (or infamous?) than mine (but still significant). Both the recognition of Twin Souls and Simultaneous lives are topics that are underdeveloped across the spectrum. Most twin souls were together in Third Reich Germany as it posed the greatest arena as it were to progress the learning of souls.

I think that both these areas are an integral part of reincarnation, but when it comes to Veterans Past Lives they can often be overlooked. In Third Reich Germany especially, most of the ‘twins’ were together in the ways of mistresses, extra marital affairs etc etc, that is why so many officers and men had mistresses. Though some never considered their affairs like this.

Eva Smile
Eva1942
Eva1942

Back to top Go down

Post by VikingGirlTBird! Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:33 am

Greetings Everybody!

I am VikingGirlTBird! and I just found a link to this forum from a profile post from Landsend in Carol Bowman's Forum (Sorry if I was being too nosy.). A few people here might know me from Carol Bowman's Forum even though I rarely post there.

I also have some past lives both as a civilian and as a non civilian during wartime, including the Hundred Years War.

Thanks for posting the link to this forum Landsend even though it was not posted on my profile but, somebody elses profile.

Best of wishes and good luck to all of you including you, Landsend! Peace! Smile Wink
VikingGirlTBird!
VikingGirlTBird!

Back to top Go down

Post by CanSol Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:47 am

Welcome VikingGirlTBird
You now should be able to access the full forums
CanSol
CanSol
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VikingGirlTBird! Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:33 am

CanSol wrote:Welcome VikingGirlTBird
You now should be able to access the full forums

Thanks CanSol! Smile Wink
VikingGirlTBird!
VikingGirlTBird!

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin91 Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:35 am

Hello everyone!

I am happy to find a forum created and managed by Landsend, a beautiful person I got to talk to repeatedly on Carol Bowman's forum.

As for my own story, I stumbled upon the field of reincarnation almost by accident, as I was plagued by war memories since childhood, but had no knowledge or reference to associate them to a past life memory.

After a lengthy period of research, discoveries and encounters with wonderful people, I uncovered the trace of the man I once was, and now live a relatively happy life (at least, peaceful!) halfway around the world!

I'm French, 29 years old, currently living in China since 5 years. I would be delighted to provide help should anyone have questions on the subjects I have expertise about (France by birth, Nazi Germany by sad fate, China by life choices).

Looking forward to share more with all of you here!

Benjamin
Benjamin91
Benjamin91

Back to top Go down

Post by CanSol Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:43 am

Welcome to the group Benjamin, glad you joined us,
I'll open the forums for you
CanSol
CanSol
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Landsend Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:17 am

Welcome Home Benjamin! Good to see you here, was glad to see your name pop up as a new registered user. The forum isn't active as you can see, I'm hoping more people start posting. I wish I had more time to devote to this cause.

Something pinnacle happened to me last week RE: finding out about my death / shooting and I need to update the post here as I'd be interested in your views. Am still processing it but would be good to write in a post here to offload now it's been about a week...

All the best,
Ben (Landsend)
Landsend
Landsend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next