PTSD / Reincarnation

Go down

PTSD / Reincarnation

Post by Landsend on Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:41 am

Hi all, found this interesting article discussing the findings of children’s past life memories and the severity of symptoms being very similar to that of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.

https://m.theepochtimes.com/psychologist-says-children-with-past-life-memories-exhibit-ptsd-symptoms_1113827.html
Landsend
Landsend
Admin

View user profile http://vnpl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: PTSD / Reincarnation

Post by Jim78 on Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:21 pm

Thanks Landsend.

My own PTSD stems from an accumulation of events from my current and past lives.

My doctor acknowledged that it is unusual to show the symptoms of chronic PTSD without trauma having occurred but he wouldn't seek past lives as being a viable explanation.

Living in a Catholic country is hard on someone who has past life experience.

Jim78

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CanSol on Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:38 pm

Docs with PTSD AND reincarnation knowledge combined are rare to find anywhere, it's usually one or the other which can make matters worse because you're forced to keep quiet about one aspect while they can't be seperated, the cause and reaction
Hopefully you can find/create a place where you can discuss things freely, no outsiders can read, nobody judges and if things get blunt or a bit cruel just a notice at the top of the post will work as both me and Landsend can handle a lot

We may not have fought in the same battles that you did but do know about (PL induced) PTSD and the effect it has
Getting the stuff out of the system by talking, writing, drawing etc is one of the main threatments for PTSD management

CanSol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Landsend on Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:42 pm

Agree with CanSol 100 percent. Could not have put it better.

I can also isolate any posts and place them in a space where only few of us can view if that works best. I have a thread here like that.
Landsend
Landsend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim78 on Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:15 pm

Thanks lads.

My trauma isn't only pl related CanSol.

I thought that the most heroic noble thing I could do was fight for the woman I loved. That flipped upside down upon learning my life lesson and remembering reincarnation.

I'm sure for you lads going to war wasn't just a job. There's reasons for it. My reasons were to create something good once I'd won the fights. Upon remembering reincarnation I realised that everything, fighting for love, fighting for country, fighting for unity....anything...only resulted in destruction.

When I was a soldier for country or for love I just swallowed me bolox and got on with it. Obviously some things shook me and some things haunted me but I was willing to pay that price. In my current life my fight for love opened my eyes to a bigger picture.

I wasn't fighting evil....I was fighting innocence. Now I just am haunted by all the brutal shit I've done. I don't see them as necessary evils anymore.

I feel like all the PTSD I should have gotten in my past lives I'm getting in my current life.

Going from 'hero' to zero. Have youse ever felt so exhausted by it all you just collapse on your bed and shake?

Jim78

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CanSol on Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:20 pm

Yeah, been there
My PTSD isn't (fully) PL related either and sometimes it can be downright paralyzing when it hits

CanSol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim78 on Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:26 pm

I hear you CanSol.

I used to love films. I have thousands of them. Nowadays I rarely watch them. I just stare at a wall all day or pace the floor until the polite time to get drunk ( unless I have a liquid breakfast ).

Sometimes I feel like a pussy. I asked to be confronted with myself and that's happened...yet I run to a bottle.

I want to find the strength I used to have.

Jim78

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Landsend on Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:28 pm

Yup, Jim, have been there and share your feelings.

I get angry with my past life (and lives) but mostly with Terry because he was my most recent life, and the one which has impacted me the most. I get pissed because I feel I have to deal with 'his' shit right now, and I don't want his shit. What about the courage to hop into an AH-1G and beat the shit out of Charlie? I'd like more of that, and less of the 'I'm terrified to walk into a busy supermarket in case I feel like collapsing (again)', or standing in playground waiting for my son and feeling every single eye on the playground, feeling overwhelmed by all the people, the noise, colours, sights, sounds and feeling like I might just collapse... wanting just to be a hermit and hide.

Have had those dark moments where no words can describe the pain... been there my friend. Feel for you.

Landsend
Landsend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim78 on Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:32 pm

You've described how I feel out and about in public exactly Landsend so here's your brother.

Jim78

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Landsend on Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:35 pm

I avoid situations, especially on bad days. I try not to go out alone. Sucks. Makes you feel infantile at best.
Landsend
Landsend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekerOfKnowledge on Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:25 pm

I often can't bear shouting or even being shouted at... I am horribly afraid of making mistakes and that somebody else will have to suffer because of something I did or said.

SeekerOfKnowledge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum